Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Momentos (the video III)

Monday I shared a beautifully shot, beautifully edited masterpiece of a wedding video. Yesterday I shared a lower cost, raw footage, but beautifully edited video with a completely different perspective. Today I am going to share a FREE option! You never ever hear that word when you're planning a wedding. Well, I am pretty sure the videographer downloaded a 99 cent ap for her iPhone. The videographer by the way, is the bride's sister and bridesmaid and shot the entire wedding on her iPhone!!! I have showed this video to everyone around me, now I need to share it with my readers. Seriously questioning spending $3500+ on a videographer, then again not sure if I have any friends as talented as this lucky bride.

Untitled from Brooke Hoehne on Vimeo. (Grey Likes Weddings)

No comments:

Post a Comment